1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JayD, Apr 4, 2014.

1. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

I'm going to sell my 6 X 14 open trailer with extras as soon as I find out where to post it on here. I bought this two years ago I think and hardly used it last year as I got out of the business. Always garaged when its not moving, well taking care of, like new.I have pix of this on this site somewhere. I have been gone from here for a year or so, so its taking me a little bit trying to find my way around this site again LOL.

I'm just posting on here because I know how guys on here could use this. It's set up with 4 trimmer rack, water cooler, tool box, 2 string spool holders, upgraded tires and a gorilla life for the gate.
  2. Whittaker's Lawn and Snow

Whittaker's Lawn and Snow LawnSite Member

How much? I just bought a 7'x12' last week
  3. art101

art101 LawnSite Member
    from Chicago

Where are you located at? Im interested if your in the Chicago area
  4. makktruck

makktruck LawnSite Member

Interested but for how much. Located in lousiville.
  5. JayD

Sorry guys, I have been working 6 days a week 11-12 hour days. I was trying to find all of the pix of this trailer I had on here but it's been over a year or so sense I have been on here and don't remember just how to navigate through here any more.

Here is my email if you want to reach me, mowmygrass@yahoo.com

This trailer is a Sure-Trac Mod # ST7214TA-B
    I bought it new on 3/31/10 and it has always been parked in the garage except when I was out mowing with it. It has the Xtreme series 4 Trimmer Rack (XC104) with the Engine Support Kit.The XE106 Water Cooler rack with cooler. It has (2) of the XD105 Xtreme Line Spool Rack with Cutter. It has a crome tool box. It has (2) of the Gorilla gate assist. The tires have been upgraded to the heavy duty tire about two years ago. I also have a nice sign on the gate that you could take back to Fast Signs and have your logo put on it. There may be one or two more things that I can't remember at the moment that may be on it.

I have almost $3,000 in this trailer, but would like to have $1,400 for it all. Go to Trailerracks.com and price these items out and you will see this is a fair deal.

I have had pix of this trailer all over this site but I cant remember how to find them. If you know how please look for them and you can see the trailer. Oh yeah, its all Tube Steel, NOT cheap angle iron.
  6. JayD

I'm in Indianapolis.
  7. JayD

Trailer info above.
  8. AllProLC

AllProLC LawnSite Member

Sent you DM. I'm located in Indy. Have interest in trailer.
  9. JayD

OK, I have found the pix of this trailer, but I have not remembered how to put them on here. I can email them to anyone who wants to see them, just let me know.
  10. JayD

I sent you some pix Randy.