1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trailer Help

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ed's lawn service, May 5, 2003.

1. ed's lawn service

ed's lawn service LawnSite Member

I have a flat trailer and was wanting to put a locking, plastic bow or tote on the hitch so that I could keep my gas cans and handheld blower locked up. I saw a box similar to what I want on the front of a jet ski trailer and was wondering if there would be and internet site that would sell these. I used the Yahoo search engine, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Thanks in advance...
  2. NYRookie

NYRookie LawnSite Member

Try Tractor Supply, Harbor Freight or Norhtern Tool. I mounted my diamond plate tool box in the front of my trailer for the exact same purpse.
  3. ed's lawn service

ed's lawn service LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info!!:D
  4. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

Talk to your local machine shop for one custome made of metal and spec to your size and needs. Plastic may not last too long.
  5. Arc Burn

Arc Burn LawnSite Member

I'll second the Tractor Supply idea,they have tons of boxes at reasonable price.