trailer mate

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by stonebridge, Mar 24, 2010.

1. stonebridge

stonebridge LawnSite Senior Member

does anyone have a jungle jim, trailer mate for sale. I'm looking for one for my trailer.

2. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

How much are looking to pay?

3. stonebridge

i can get a brand new one for 429 + free shipping, so something cheaper than that

4. gandk06

gandk06 LawnSite Senior Member

go to the hardware store and pick up 2 garage door springs and some cable. Cost, about 30 bucks and will is the same thing.

5. stonebridge

and that will hold , 2 backpack blowers, 3 trimmers, air tank, spool of line, three gas cans, and a water cooler

THANKS MCGYVER

6. gandk06

gandk06 LawnSite Senior Member

My bad, I was thinking of something else.
    But add some springs and cable to a trailer mate and you could have something new!:hammerhead:

7. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

I think you mean 129.00, and that is from Rack'Em. I got that lift and am very satisfied with it. Definitely worth the $.

8. MikeKle

MikeKle LawnSite Platinum Member

No, the OP is talking about the trailer storage box made by jungle jims, not a gate assist.

9. stonebridge

its ok you just made my day. i like to get one smarta#s remark in a day and you helped me get it in early today. feels like a good day.

10. gtmorgan89

gtmorgan89 LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

Find a local welding service and have them build you a box for the front of your trailer. I love my J.J. racks, but from the looks of the trailer-mate pictures they aren't built very well.