1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trailer overhaul, painting

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Toad, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Toad

Toad LawnSite Senior Member

Spent the last few days getting the trailer ready, started by pressure washing the deck, then stain. Next I sanded primed and painted. Thought you would like to see. Please no comments on the color. I like it thats all that matters.

Trailer pics, painting 001.jpg

Trailer pics, painting 003.jpg

Trailer pics, painting 005.jpg

Trailer painted 002.jpg

Trailer painted 001.jpg
  2. Cooter

Cooter LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

Looks good. Heavy duty.
  3. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

Very nicely done, top to bottom. I also think that color aint all that bad. I have never, ever, seen a trailer tongue like that one in the photo.
  4. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Wow, nice transformation. Very cool!
  5. Toad

Thanks! Alot of hard work. The color is Kubota orange. Seems like everthing I have is orange, Kubota, stihl, husky. If annything it should be safe. Threw some LEDs on er to.
  6. Toad

Yeah, you dont see them to much, Trailer sits nice and level right off the truck, tows great. Has to be quite a machine to bend that square tubeing like that. Thanks
  7. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Are you going to rent that to home depot?
  8. Toad

Yup. Were going to start to do deliveries for them on our free time, that was the whole idea. Just need some 20 s for each side.
  9. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

paint the rims grey .. would look better over all looks good .. what color truck tho?
  10. Toad

Thought about that, but keepin white. Truck is green. It looks good behind the georgia mountain climber