Trailer Pics

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by aperfectlawn, Nov 27, 2003.

1. aperfectlawn

aperfectlawn LawnSite Member

Please post pics of your trailer. I am trying to get ideas for myself.
    Thanks.

2. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's my 5x8 with a 36" and 21" mowers. Good fit, but not much extra room.

photo7003.jpg

3. PaulJ

Here's the same trailer with my new 48" SWB. Now the 21" has to go on the back and has to ocme off every time i want to take the 48" off. I now try to scedule so I only have to carry the 21" one day a week.
    I'm looking for a bigger trailer this winter.

photo17002.jpg

4. pottstim

pottstim LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a pic of my 6 1/2 x 10 that I purchased back in June. I paid $750 for it. It has the tubular steel frame. In the near future, I want to add a trimmer rack. For now, I just put my BP blower and trimmer in the pickup bed and bungee them down. The push mower and Toro Walkbehind go on the trailer. So far, I am very pleased with the trailer. It was made by a local manufacturer. The only problem I had was he hardly shot any paint on the parts that are not so visible to the eye unless you bend down and look. I just took care of that problem recently with some black rustoleum paint.

camera picture 18.jpg

5. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

Is that a AMMO can mounted on the left rail and fender?

6. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey aperfectlawn here is my rig I hope it helps. It is a 62" x 14' tandem axle electric brake trailer. I have installed the Jungle Jim Gear Caddy package. I paid 7 bills for the trailer and another 3bills for the Gear caddy. I mounted everything on the curb side of the trailer. I un a 48 " emark metro floating deck and a 44"lazer Z. I also carry a 22" cut craftsman for tight trimming or for those yards that have a small entry for the back yard. Well Any awy I hop this helps.

7. Frosty_03

OOPS here is the PIC

8. Frosty_03

LETS TRY AGAIN

9. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's my setup. I'm gonna have to get a bigger trailer soon. I would like to get an 8.5' x 16' or 18' enclosed.

It is a 6x12 with trimmer trap, tongue box, and solid sides. Here is what I cram on it:

60" ztr
    36" walk-behind
    21" pusher
    2 backpack blowers
    1 handheld blower
    1 hedge trimmer
    1 stick edger
    2 string trimmers
    5 gal gas can
    2.5 gal mixed gas can
    baggers on all mowers
    Misc parts/tools in tongue box

Will be adding brakes to it soon

trailer.jpg

10. PaulJ

It sure is. Makes a good tool box for trimmer line, mulch plug for the 21", hand pruners, etc..
    I think it's the 20mm size. cost about $10.