1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trailer Question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Kutter, Sep 7, 2000.

1. Turf Kutter

Turf Kutter LawnSite Member

2. BUSHMASTER

BUSHMASTER LawnSite Senior Member

Well i would think that just about anyone that it welding trailers could custom make you one like this depending where your located my xbrother in law (we still hang together) can bild you a trailer to suit whatever needes you have .email me and i'll hook you up. by the way were in col. ga

3. SpringValley

SpringValley LawnSite Member

Check out http://www.hhtrailer.com I have purchased two H&H trailers and have ordered a third. Great quality, good price, excellent trailers. They do have a side ramp option and you can specify the size.

Happy hunting.

4. Turf Kutter

I did`nt see any side ramp there.Where is it?

5. Stinger

Stinger LawnSite Senior Member

If memory serves me right that pic is from a really old Dixie Chopper catalog. As far as your ramp goes any trailer company or fabrication shop should be able to create that kind of set up for you.

6. Turf Kutter

That is what it is from stinger.

7. sunrise

sunrise Banned

Mid Atlantic Make a trailer like this in 16 and 18 ft with 4 ft. side gate maybe larger?
    sell for about 1850.00
    http://www.shen-valley.com they can give you info on this trailer

8. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Premier Trailer, out of Maryland also makes them. Sorry don't have any more info.:(

9. MLS

MLS LawnSite Member

We added one to our 20 fter. Took about three hours and some steel. It has been a very useful addition.

10. Turf Kutter

How MLS yourself or a company if so which one what do you use side ramp for wb or ztr what kind?