Trailer racks

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Jayson_109, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Jayson_109

Jayson_109 LawnSite Member

What is the brand of rack(s) that works best for everyone??? Trimmer, blower, and hedge trimmer racks... currently looking for both enclosed and open trailers, deciding between Rack'em and the Jungle Jim brands. Anyone hear anything else about that trimmer rack from Timmertrap, that had the diamond plate enclosure for the engines of the trimmers? Price? even in production yet? They couldn't tell us much about it at Expo, and haven't heard much since.
    Thanks everyone
  2. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

I just finished installing a Jungle Jim's Trailer Mate Pro on my trailer and I'm impressed with the quality. It has 2 backpack blower racks 3 trimmer racks, a cooler holder, a spool (trimmer line) holder and of course the basket for gas cans and other stuff...I like it and I feel a lot more organized now...
    The trimmer racks hold the trimmers nice and tight and in the right position to fuel them while in the dealer's price was just over $400.
  3. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

All the racks on my trailer are from Buyer's Products Company !!
  4. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

I also just put on the jj trailermate pro a few weeks ago. best money that i have spent in a while. holds everything perfect and neatly . you cant go wrong
  5. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

6. jds720

jds720 LawnSite Senior Member

Can you guys post some pics of your trailers with the trailer mate??
  7. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

i had the buysers on my enclosed trailer, was pleased over all. will sell trimmer rack for enclosed trailer. $100 shipped to you.
  8. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Trimmer Trap for enclosed trailer. Once trimmers are in place, you can slide the lock down to secure trimmers in place. Also has a locking feature, which uses a padlock.

1028 (Small).JPG
  9. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

For my backpack blower, I used a Rubbermaid hook from Home Depot. Unit is secured by hanging handle over the hook and rests on trailer wall. Have never had a problem with this set up, it is very easy to use and is very inexpensive.

1027 (Small).JPG
  10. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

GUZMAN-----I like your idea for your earphones. I also throw them in the truck, but that it a great location for them on the handles of the wackers. Im stealing your idea and Im going to start doing this..ok??? thanks:clapping: