trailer setup ?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by turfscape, Feb 20, 2007.

1. turfscape

turfscape LawnSite Member

i almost got my trailer the way i want it, but i can't figure out where to put my rakes and shovels and such. if anyone could post some pics with their trailers, i would appreciate it. thanks

2. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

If you look thru the threads in the marketplace, you will find one thats for sale, so you could see that one!

3. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

I'm looking for the same thing!

4. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

The best thing I have seen is a piece of large diameter PVC pipe across the hitch right up against the front of the trailer. Then you can just slide the handles in the pipe, and use a tarp strap to keep them in. That way they are not taking up space on the trailer, and they are using otherwise useless space.

5. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

I put my racks on the left side, closest to the front. I find then it isn't blocking my view.

Cheers
    Jeff

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

This is a picture of my trailer along with equipment, however, you can see the placement of the racks.

Equipment03.jpg

7. turfscape

hey lifetree. where did you get those racks at? i like those alot. and by the way, nice setup.

8. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

All of the racks are from Buyer's Products Company, the tongue box is from DWS (I think), and the gate lift assist is from Rack Em Mfg., all of these items were purchased and installed at Truck & Trailers, USA, here in Chattanooga, TN.

9. turfscape

thanks man

10. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Lifetree

Have you ever tried putting that billy goat 33 in the back of your truck? I am looking into buying one and I wonder if I could drive it up into the back of an f-150 using curved ramps.