trailer setup..

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by The Lighting Geek, Sep 16, 2012.

1. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

I took some pics the other day of the trailer setup I just finished. The trailer is a 6x12 LOOK.

2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Sorry Tommy but that is just way too organized and tidy! I wouldnt be able to find a thing. :laugh: Nice set up.

Question: Does K-----r provide you with a monthly cheque for all of that advertising?
  3. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

Nice trailer and set up. Very organized and professional looking! If you are in need of any printed advertising check out A'Deas Printing. Our website is We have many different specials going on. We do anything from business cards to direct mail. We do alot of door hangers and have innovative ways to keep the piece in view vs landing in the yard or in the trash. Feel free to call or email for more info or pricing, My name is Glenda and you can reach me at 1-866-778-4254 or my email is
  4. The Lighting Geek

James, I would say our relationship is mutually beneficial. Kichler has been very supportive in both the TV shows I have done and in many other ways. Directly pay me for advertising, no. But I don't have any reservations in promoting them either. In my book it is an old school relationship, not unlike the one I have with my distributor, and many other people, companies, and such that I work with. It is the way it used to be over 25 years ago. loyalty to a brand, a store, a restaurant, employees is my book good business. Obviously those people, companies, etc. have to meet my needs generally speaking with products and service, and in return they earn my loyalty.
  5. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

is everything bolted to the floor? have you ever thought of using a service body bed for the truck for more storage? Very nicely done, i know it is a ton of work to design it and get everything set up.
  6. The Lighting Geek

Yes, everything is bolted to the floor, and some cases locked down to reduce theft. It took me 3 long days start to finish. It took us most of that time trial fitting and adjusting so it made sense. When the back ramp door is open quite a few people stop and ask questions, so it helps sales too.
  7. Zohan

Zohan LawnSite Member

Curious, What type of questions are asked?
  8. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

I would the awesome button... But they don't have one.
  9. RLI Electric

RLI Electric LawnSite Senior Member

Tommy, no offense, it's so clean and stark it looks like a doctor's exam room. What's in the boxes man? In my opinion, there is almost nothing on there to get projects done. No sexy cool toys or innovative tools. I love looking at other rigs and setups but I feel unsatisfied with this one. Sorry to be a stick in the mud.
  10. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

Great job! ! I have a brand new enclosed trailer and I thought I was organized....YOU WIN!!