trailer setup..

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by The Lighting Geek, Sep 16, 2012.

1. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

You need atleast 10 more shovels to be efficient

oh and maybe some fishsticks
  2. Zohan

Zohan LawnSite Member

Here's a few pics of my trailer

Front look...generator welded to front, its under the cover. Solar panel on roof to keep battery charged. Also can plug into electric to power all lights inside, battery chargers, microwave, etc

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  3. Zohan

Zohan LawnSite Member

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  4. Zohan

Zohan LawnSite Member

5. RLI Electric

RLI Electric LawnSite Senior Member

THAT is what I am talking about. AWESOME!!!
  6. Richie@

Richie@ LawnSite Member

Nice set up , It looks like you have almost everything known to man in that trailer.
  7. Zohan

Zohan LawnSite Member

Thanks! :)
  8. Zohan

Zohan LawnSite Member

Yeah, I try to have everything I might need so I never have to leave jobsites if I dont have to. You can't see in the pics, but I have a microwave on lower shelf and even have those prepackaged noodle meals that you just add water then heat up. If I run longer on jobsites and need something quick to eat, I have it.
  9. LLC RI

LLC RI LawnSite Member

I've said it once, I'll say it again... you don't mess with the Zohan... or his trailer!... Looks pretty sharp there ... reminds me of my 2004 box truck when I first set it up.... gives me some ideas for when I get a new truck and set that up anew.

Good Luck with it.

10. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

very nice! I like the generator and the microwave. The microwave wasn't in yet when I took my pics but I need to add a generator after seeing yours! great job!