1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trailer sign question?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Tlvoskamp, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Tlvoskamp

Tlvoskamp LawnSite Member

I have a quick question regarding the information that is necessary and unnecessary on trailer signs. I am a full service business, liscenced and insured and I am trying to grow the chemical side of my company. As far as information on the sign do you think I should just have my name, contact info, and the fact I am liscenced and insured, or do you think I should try and detail out in bullet points the different services I provide on the sign. I do not want to make the sign too busy but I also dont want to assume that just because I have all the equipment on my trailer people will make the connection that I offer these additional services. Any advice would be apprecited.

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Maybe bullet your main services....?
  3. Tlvoskamp

Thanks for the tip.
  4. bigtex

bigtex LawnSite Member
    from ma

make sure you spell (license) right, on your sign.
  5. Tlvoskamp

Thanks big-tex,
  6. steve5966

steve5966 LawnSite Member

List everything on your sign. Don't rely on people knowing your complete line of services. We have missed out on a unbelievable amount of work because people don't realize the amount things we can do.

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

dont put insured or fully insured on anything. one reason is that you are never fully insured and the other reason is you just asking someone to get in an accident with ya.