1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trailer Signs

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grasshopperslawn, Apr 17, 2008.

1. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Had these done the end of last year . What do you guys think

600_Grasshoppers.jpg

2. GreenthumbGA

GreenthumbGA LawnSite Member

Good artwork and catchy slogan

3. mphillips4739

mphillips4739 LawnSite Member

Looks Good. What are they made out of? Aluminum? How much did they cost, if you don't mind me asking. I hate the thought of putting decals all over my truck, but also don't want to do the magnets. I think the trailer is the best place for signs.

4. grasshopperslawn

Thanks they are 8ft long & 2 feet tall

5. drumbo

drumbo LawnSite Senior Member

I have a marketing background...I think the slogan can be confusing. Would you explain your meaning behind it?

6. grasshopperslawn

683.00 for 2 and i had to get the top of my trailer welded with a frame to hole them on both sides so another 250.00 for the modifications. 2ftx8ft. Alluminun signs with vinyl rolled on

7. grasshopperslawn

I have them on both my trailers. And also magnetic signs just like my trailer signs I try to stay consistant

8. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

WOW! Thats expensive. Ill take a picture of mine tomorrow but it was only $145.00

Its 4X5 with company name and phone #. I have not mounted it yet but its being bolted to my gate.

9. Busa_bill

Busa_bill LawnSite Member

I've had signs on my trailer for over two weeks and haven't had a single call off of them. Nice big professionally made signage.

Well,,,,,one guy called who wanted to know if we supplied bank sand.

10. grasshopperslawn

I actually thought it was a fair price cosidering that they used my grasshopper logo