Trailer Size

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by AGLawnCare, Feb 21, 2004.

1. AGLawnCare

AGLawnCare LawnSite Member

i'm looking to getting another enclosed trailer this summer for lawn mowing and i have run out of room in my last trailer which is only 12' so i was wondering what are some of the biggest trailers guys have?

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

several ranging from 12' to 20' The 20' trailer is 14' open with 6' enclosed.

3. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow metro, ive never seen a trailer both open and enclosed. Did you custom make that or buy it like that?

4. Metro Lawn

I bought that one used, but it was factory built. It's kind of nice for what it is. It's good for the fact that I can store all my small eq. and tools in the box which is secure and out of the weather. The equipment gets a chance to cool off between stops since it's outside. I still like the fully enclosed trailers, but this one does a good job. I can still put 2 w/b and a z on it.

5. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

interesting trailer Metro.

6. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Metro - Interesting trailer. Where are the doors at on the enclosed part? Back, side; if on side, is there a ramp?

7. Metro Lawn

There is one 36" walk in door on the curb side of the trailer. It still has lights, roof vent ect in the enclosed part. It has a work bench and lots of storage.

8. Metro Lawn

Went to pick up some equipment today. People look at this trailer more than the others. Maybe a good thing.

9. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

i would definatly get a 24' trailer you will not be dissapointed.

10. AGLawnCare

AGLawnCare LawnSite Member

thank you five star
    how is driving with a 24' trailer in town?