Trailer Wrapping?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GreenBlade, Dec 1, 2012.

1. GreenBlade

GreenBlade LawnSite Member

Wondering how much it would cost to get an 18' trailer wrapped with my Logo & stuff?

2. biodale

biodale LawnSite Member

You don't have to wrap the whole trailer. I do a wrap for the picture (logo) and use vinyl lettering for the rest. It cost about $1500/16 ft. trailer.
    The question that matters most to me is not the cost, but the value to me. Yes, the trailer is a moving billboard, but how much business does it generate. Last year someone saw the crew at a gas station and call and I got a %5000 (gross) job from it. So I am having my 2nd trailer done. I think it is a good thing to do.
    Just remember there is additional expense. You must keep the trailer looking good or it is a negative advertisement for you. It has to be kept washed and clean. My guys hit the fenders all the time. I have to keep that repaired.

3. Ethanslawn

Ethanslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have an open trailer with signs on the sides and on the gate, and i have been thnking about getting an enclosed trailer. My question is does having an enclosed trailer with a nice logo and lettering and etc. does it really make a difference. The other reason i am thinking about an enclosed trailer is because im tired of having to hookup/unhook the trailer everday/night. So with the trailer being done up does it really make a difference in advertising.

4. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

I forget what the quotes were for my enclosede trailers. 16'&22'. We did a lot of work for the owner of a sign-a-Rama franchise so we worked out a deal for trailers/trucks wrapped and 1 truck and equipment just lettered. When I get a call/email/online request from a new potential client I always ask where they herd of us. We get far more calls from the fully wrapped trailers/trucks than from the truck that is only lettered. Even though the lettered truck does more miles than all the others combined.

5. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

our trailers are all wrapped and average about $3500 for ea