1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trailer ?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by fire&rain, Oct 9, 2005.

1. fire&rain

fire&rain LawnSite Member

I just bought a new enclosed trailer and now need to sell one of my open trailers. Does any one have a preferred method for selling a trailer that works best? I was going to use Traderonline, but when I listed my truck with them last time all I received was scammers from overseas trying to send me 2 times what I was asking.

Any help is appreciated.

2. eZrider

eZrider LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

How much are you asking for the trailer? Can you post more pictures?
  3. fire&rain

I am looking for 2300, I have one other picture but I can take more. I didn't post the other pic because it was too large.

Its a 20' w/ electric brakes, storage in the front and on the side. I have only had this one for about 5 months.

I can email the other pic to you directly if you would like.

4. eZrider

eZrider LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Thanks but I was hoping it was 14-16'. I'm pulling an 18' heavy duty now and it's too long and heavy for just my lawn equipment. Good luck selling it, seems like a good deal for someone needing a larger trailer.
  5. fire&rain

Thanks for the positive outlook, sorry it wouldn't work for you.

Any suggestions on the best outlet for selling something like this?

6. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

not sure where to try and sell at, but that is a nice trailer. i'd like to buy it. perfect size for what im used to. just short on cash after the new 550. good luck!
  7. VSP Signs

VSP Signs LawnSite Member

Sell it on Ebay. I sold a 4x8 open and a 6x12 enclosed on there a few months ago... guy in Virginia bought one and a guy on the Outer Banks bought the other... and they both sold for more than I bought them for.
  8. ajordan193

ajordan193 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WNY

What brand trailer is it? I'm looking for a 16 footer tho.
  9. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

If it is still for sale, give me a hollar - I may have a sale for you.

843 992-2577
  10. fire&rain

I'll give you a call today. Thanks.

Pro Cut, it was a custom made trailer made by a welding company in western NC.