trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fastcat, Nov 1, 2007.

1. fastcat

fastcat LawnSite Senior Member

how does this trailer look to you.

Photo001.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo002.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo003.jpg

Photo004.jpg

Photo005.jpg

Photo006.jpg

Photo007.jpg

Photo010.jpg

Photo011.jpg

Photo012.jpg

Photo013.jpg

2. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Well, it looks like a long series of dashed lines, and the words "Photo001.jpg" through "Photo013.jpg" ....

I'm not sure how good that is for hauling stuff around. *trucewhiteflag*

3. fastcat

sorry here it is

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. fastcat

i think it is 6x14 and he wants 700 for it. it sits on mobile home axles.

5. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

Don't Skimp On Your Trailer. Just Go Buy A New One That Suits What You Need. I Only Paid $1,800 For My 6.5x14 With Tandem 3500lb Axles, Radial Tires, Solid Sides To Hold In Mulch Or Soil, And A Rienforced Drop Gate So That I Can Load Up Mini Excavators And The Like. That Thing Looks Like It Weighs 3k Lbs. It Also Doesn't Look Like It Has Any Brakes And Needs To Be Sandblasted And Repainted. After All That Work, You Could Have Baught A More Purpose Built Trailer.

6. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Offer him $500 if you do get it I would first swap out the axles. It does have potential for being a decent trailer, but will need some modifications.

7. britsteroni

britsteroni LawnSite Senior Member

Offer him low (maybe half of what he wants) and point out ALL of the negatives like others have mentioned. Fix the things that need to be fixed (axles, possibly tires, and whatever else you find), paint it, and sell it on ebay for a profit.

Take that money and buy a trailer that will fit your business and what you are trying to accomplish. Just an idea.

8. mjohn

mjohn LawnSite Member

junk to me

9. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

If that doesn't say something about your business... i don't know what does.

10. fastcat

alright i have decided not to but this peice of crap. thanks for all the input. i love this forum.??