Trailers in NC

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by HydroCutter, Oct 24, 2006.

1. HydroCutter

HydroCutter LawnSite Member

I am looking for the number of a custom trailer maker in NC. I remember the name was something similar to LEBAUS. I have lost this number and can't find it anywhere on the internet. If anyone can help me with the number or the spelling or anything, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you

2. npilcher

npilcher LawnSite Member

Colfax Trailer & Repair
    8426 Norcross, Colfax, NC 27235
    (336) 993-1651

They build custom trailers and accessories
  3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

You're talking about LeBeau trailers just outside of Lexington, NC. I'll give you their info but I'll also warn you! I had them build me an enclosed back in 2000 and it without a doubt was the biggest piece of cr@p trailer I have ever owned. VERY poorly designed and towed worse than an ox wagon! The POS was all over the road no matter what you did. Best day I ever had was the day I sold it to some other poor fool (who only kept it 2 months before he sold it too). Nice folks, but SORRY, SORRY trailers.

LeBeau Enterprises
    5970 E Us Highway 64
    Lexington, NC 27292

(336) 474-7351
  4. firecapt13

firecapt13 LawnSite Member
    from NC

Kraftsman trailers in Ramseur NC builds good trailers

FATWEASEL LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Kaufman Trailers is in Lexington also--Phone: (336)859-5785 . Don't know how custom they build if at all but their quality is great. Actually, the guy that owns Kaufman and the guy that owns Kraftsman are brothers. They had their differences so they split and one left and started Kraftsman.

Google, Kaufman Trailers to see their site. It's a nice setup.

6. SuperDuty335

SuperDuty335 LawnSite Member

I'm resurrecting a dead thread in defense of Lebeau trailers in Lexington. I have a 6x10 open trailer and use a 20' steel deck tandem equipment trailer and both are very well built. Their enclosed trailers I can't attest for.