Trailmate Kee lawn mower

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by DLWhite, Nov 6, 2013.

1. DLWhite

DLWhite LawnSite Member

I aquired a Trailmate Kee model TM-26 today. After cleaning it up and replacing tires,cable and cleaning carb,this thing is sharp. I bought it to repair and sell,but I cant find out what would be a good asking price for it. I know Arians bought them out from Hoff I believe but this one was made by Trailmate in December of 2003. 26' cut big wheels in back and 2 in front. 6 horse B&S Intek. Someone please help me out and let me know about this thing. Thanks

2. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

We were a dealer of these some years back, If this is the one with red frame and green aluminum deck they ran close to a grand for the self propel model...... If it looks good and runs good you should have no problem get'n 3-400 bux.....

3. DLWhite

DLWhite LawnSite Member

Yes that is it. Green deck and red everything else. As I said it looks great for its age. Right now isnt the time to sell since winter is closing in and grass isnt growing as fast,so I guess I will hold on to it til February

4. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

Great piece of equipment. Unless you have absolutely no use for it or really need the money, my advice is to keep it.

Oldtimer

5. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

6. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I had an old Roof mower that looked almost like that one.

7. DLWhite

DLWhite LawnSite Member

Well I still have it and if anyone is interested in buying it,shoot me a message or email me and make an offer