1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Training Seminars/ videos

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ssfs2top, May 29, 2008.

1. ssfs2top

ssfs2top LawnSite Member

Hello everyone
    this is my first time posting to this site. I own a Facility Maintenance business Company. I have found the end product that my mowing employees have been turning out to be inconsistent. I can not be everywhere at one time and feel if there was a seminar that gave some training tips or a video that they could watch it would be a great help. I guess i am looking for a way to create a neutral standard for all employees. Does any one know of any trade shows coming up in the North East that may have some helpful seminars. Or any good recources on training videos/dvd's.

Thanks in advance for your input and help.
  2. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

There was a guy here a while back with many years experience and he was putting togeather a class. He was mocked by many on site you know the type that know everything. He was in the northeast, I would try a search for mowing class, or seminar. It was probably about two years ago in the winter.