Training tapes

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by jwalker, Jun 17, 2001.

1. jwalker

jwalker LawnSite Member

Do you have any training tapes available for your products, especially Spanish ones?

2. sandman

sandman eXmark Rep.

Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. At this time we do not offer any training tapes for our products in English or Spanish.

We are however in the process of developing several new training tools at this time, many of which will be available in the next several months.

What type of training are you most interested in, operations, safety, maintenance etc. We are currently considering all of these. If you would like you can e-mail me at sales@exmark.com.

Thank you

Terry

3. Clayton800

Clayton800 LawnSite Member

If you are interested in a training video in spanish and english for lawn care check out

www.trainwithvideos.com

4. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

Terry- Operations and Maintenance videos in both languages would be great! It would solve a lot of stuipid accidents on the first run out of a new employee. (For example mine first employee ever this spring who decided to mow my trailer gate, and yes, the Lazer Z can mow through steel in case you were wondering). I am a terrible teacher when it comes to the obvious (and I feel that operating these machines could not be more obvious, while others do not feel that way). Operations video would be more important. Written manuals would be OK, but keep in mind that a lot of these workers can't read. Thanks!