Traverse City

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by MILSINC, Mar 12, 2007.

1. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

anyone From T.c.?

2. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

Beuller? Anyone? I suppose we must be too far north here for most people to have an internet connection yet.. some day, maybe when the snow thaws, we can get more of that type of service.. I just heard that we might get cell phone towers here soon too. Well, I better get the sheep out of the barn and cleaned up- we might be "mowing" within the next couple of months.
    I need spring.

3. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I grew up in Acme. That was years ago.

4. Leisure Time Lawn Care

Leisure Time Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I have a house in Frederic

5. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

I've done a bit of work in Acme.. Acme Turfcare. That job was veeery interesting, since the owner couldn't go a morning without a joint and a cocktail. I lasted a couple of weeks there before I realized that he couldn't afford me with all of his habits..

6. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

honestly, there must be other northerners out there looking at lawnsite for some ideas

7. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

The thunderstorms this evening are making the sheep restless.. at least there's a good chance that the snow will melt off and there will be some grass for them to start mowing.

8. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

in all honesty... i don't have any sheep.. I have mowers, the same as the rest of you.
    Winter has really gotten to me and I am feeling quite restless for spring. Now it's upon us, and the residual craziness is still in effect. I might just start using this thread to talk to myself.
    At least that way, I can track my sanity on a day to day basis and see how it improves as the season goes on.
    sounds good to me. how about you? good.

9. matt spinniken

matt spinniken LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, Im from Traverse.

My routes are from Suttons Bay to the north side of T.C.

Whats your companies name?

10. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish I could move back up there. Are there any fertilizer companies that thrive? What about snowplowing. What do subs make on an hourly basis?