TRC Commander Remote Control Kit

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Beartooth, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Beartooth

Beartooth LawnSite Member

For Sale: TRC Remote Control Technologies Commander reciever and transmitter kit for sale. Will run any controller up to 32 stations. Asking $500.00 This remote kit has been used only a handful of times.

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pics.

3. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

I'll take it...

but you'd have to wait for some money..like as soon as i get my 50 hours back..

4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Not worth the five, if I remember eBay prices.

5. It's worth what he can get for it. Not my cup of tea but if it is in good condition 500 is a fair price. I believe they run 1400 new. Why are you giving up on it?

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Sure get what you can, but I figure Rotar could use the three hundred bucks. I don't think I paid as much as one-fifty for mine.

7. HokieAg07

HokieAg07 LawnSite Senior Member

I just dont understand why Eddie has to buy his own remote, sucks that his boss doesnt realize the benefits of them. Im getting ready to purchase 2 new remotes here soon..

8. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

eh...cause i will use it on the side as well...

so its mine.
    I already got a hunter one....

9. Beartooth

Beartooth LawnSite Member

I'm taking down my shingle and going to work for a larger firm, so simply, I just don't need it any more. PM me if you are seriously interested. I have a reciever card for a Rain Bird esp24 as well.

10. TRILAWNCARE

TRILAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Is the remote part of your required tools to have for the job? Does your company not use any remotes??????

I think I would talk to your boss and tell him your willing to buy a remote your self and see if he will give you a bonus or raise for it. He should realize the benefit to himself of you having one. Plus you will have to pay to maintain it.