1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Treated like a king

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by broken leg, Jun 30, 2004.

1. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

Called my Toro Dealer in Durham and needed a fat free tire for my Z. There not cheep. The dealer new my leg is in a cast again and my money is tight. He told me he would cut me a great deal on the wheels and told me to come on down and had them put on and greased know labor charge. while they had it in I told him I was having trouble with tench pulley getting grease in it. They freed it up and greased it and charged me a great $11.00 in labor. Now I buy most of my stuff from him and he always gives me a deal and never been down over 24 hours with my Toro Z. Needed a lifter one time he pulled it in and put it in wile I waited. I here you all complain about the dealers you have to deal with I don't know how they stay in business.
  2. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

Trying to shave a few pounds off the Z?? Didn't even know they made "fat free" tires! My Z wouldn't care for them probably. Just kidding around Broken Leg, that's the kind of dealer support every needs. I bet he is a busy dealer because if treats all his customers that way nobody is going to leave him. Good for you man!

Had a chance to run the Z yet with the flat free tires? Rough riding or not?