treatment trucks re-visited

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by James Cormier, Aug 19, 2004.

1. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

2. James Cormier

from Ma

3. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

that Polaris is a very nice truck! Plenty of options as far as number of tanks and storage for dry products and the doors all seem to be in the right places.

The height of the truck looks ideal as well. One thing about our box vans...they are fairly tall, about 9' 8" from ground to top of box. This has caused us to 'prune' (snap off) some tree limbs here and there. Actually I'm not all that concerned about the trees, its the paint and vinyl lettering/logo on the truck that worries me.

Wonder what the cost is on that polaris truck?

4. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

man some nice stuff wish i had the bread for some of that

5. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I second that wish!

6. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

James,
    the second pic of the GMC with the drop gate off the back is what I'm looking at right now. However I ran into a friend that works for a vending company the other day that had 12' box trucks with slide up doors behind the driver side. They are excellent and he said they have a number of them their comapny uses and that he would ask his boss if they were selling off any or who I could contact about their make up.

7. goforgreen2

goforgreen2 LawnSite Member

What's the pricing like on it?

8. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

hey guys check these trucks out i have looked at getting one myself....... they are pretty kick ass for the biz.....

http://www.superlawntrucks.com

9. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Hmmm.... thinking maybe most of the guys here have looked at SLT's... oh... maybe 5-6 years ago??? :)

10. James Cormier

from Ma

Mark, I like that truck too, the only problem I see is you need a side door to load pallets of fert onto, Im sure you can get the body company to make it that way.

Ill try to attach a photo of a really cool truck, Im not sure if it will work

Attached Files:

• cool.bmp
      File size:
      49.9 KB
      Views: