Tree/Lawn Spray Rig

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Timberman, May 13, 2007.

1. Timberman

Timberman LawnSite Member
    from MD

Lesco Commercial 300 gallon fiberglass sprayer, 100 gal/200 gal split tanks, mechanical and jet agitation, 8 hp Kawasaki, 550 PSI, 330' of 1/2" high pressure hose, electric reel. Includes an FMC 765 tree spraying gun, an FMC tree fertilizing needle, and a JD9 type gun. Spill cleanup kit, decontamination kit, tyvek suit, goggles, gloves, lawn posting signs & stakes, MSDS & Pesticide Record binders with wall brackets, more. Requires a 3/4 or 1 ton truck or flatbed trailer. 800 lbs dry weight. New in 2006. Kept inside, never had herbicide in it. Approx. 30 hours on pump & motor. Pickup only, Salisbury MD. $4000 Call 410 548 5447.

2. Timberman

from MD

Bump.......

3. cenlo

cenlo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Do you think it could be shipped to Detroit?

4. Timberman

from MD

I'm sure it could, have no clue what the freight charge would be. Can look into it for you if you'd like, gimme a zipcode and I'll see what I can do. You'll need a fork lift, pallet jack or a skid steer to unload it.

5. cenlo

from Ontario

Actually shipped to Northern Mich is better. 49783 Seems like a very fair prce. How come your selling?

6. Timberman

from MD

I used the sprayer for my tree spraying business, I used it last spring and summer. A bigger tree company bought my client list in January and hired me on as an arborist, and they don't need my equipment. I kept it all in an enclosed cargo trailer, I just sold the trailer a couple weeks ago. The sprayer is living in my garage, taking up space.

I'll see what I can find out about shipping it to you, give me a couple days. Do you have a way to unload it or receive it?

7. cenlo

from Ontario

No problem to unload. Will it fit into my 2005 F350 diesel?

8. Timberman

from MD

Yes its made to fit a pickup bed. Not much room left over though.

9. Timberman

from MD

The cheapest quote I could get on shipping to 49783 is $1,222.30. Assuming you have a business with a forklift to unload it. That would put the sprayer and equipment there for $5,200. Let me know if you're still interested, they can have the sprayer there in approx. 5 business days.

10. cenlo

from Ontario

It's a little steep for me, thanks anyway.