Tree Pruning Pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by two_planks, May 8, 2004.

1. two_planks

two_planks LawnSite Member

Who else out there is involved in tree care. Lets see some pics of your work. I'll start with this one from a dead topping job I did on a 248 tree shelter belt this past winter. These trees where about 80 feet tall with the top 20 or so feet dead. Trunks big enough at that point that the 12 inch bar on my top handle saw barely cut through the wood.

treeclimb.jpg

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I do beautiful tree work, but only if i can reach it from the ground with my pole saw. Just looking at your picture makes me queasy. Very scared of heights.

3. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

2 planks, I got a tree pruning job comming up, but it aint as huge as your job there and Im starting to dread it. Are you for hire? (just kiddin). Only reason Im taking it on is its for a big commercial account of mine, they want me for total outside mainenance. I would sub it, but I can handle it, just not my favorite stuff.
    Your pictures look impressive. Got any after pics?

4. two_planks

two_planks LawnSite Member

I wanted to wait until the trees leaved out. Took em today and I'll probably get them developed next week some time. Then I can post before and after pics. Heres one part way through the job. You can see how the trees looked before and how they look after. They look better now that they have some new growth

klassenfarm.jpg