1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Tree removal from storm damage!!

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by H & M Yard Improvements, Nov 8, 2012.

1. H & M Yard Improvements

H & M Yard Improvements LawnSite Member

Oh I won't! This is also one of my regular clients! He is probably going to crap himself when I give him the price tomorrow lol! But it is what it is! I am not going to lowball just to get the job! Plus the customer is a lawyer so I know he can't say that he doesn't have the cash! The tree is hanging over the neighbors property too so those people want it gone yesterday! Since he's a regular mowing client it may help me land the job being that we already have an existing buisness relationship! He's due for a clean up too lol. This could be good money! Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Durabird02

Durabird02 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

A fallen tree is also an insurance job if he claims it, so he shouldn't have to pay anything out of pocket, other than his deductible.
  3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Wrong. Most insurance companies only pay to have the portion of a tree that is on the home. Not the whole tree. 99% of homeowners dont know this.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. H & M Yard Improvements

H & M Yard Improvements LawnSite Member

The tree is not on his house. It fell over and hangs over the neighbors yard! No danger to doing any damage to homes!
    Posted via Mobile Device