1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tree spraying and deep root fertilizing

Discussion in 'Fertilizers, Pesticides and Diseases' started by Impulse, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Impulse

Impulse LawnSite Member

I've been in the lawn business for two seasons this year being the third i do lawn fertilizering and weed control only I'm going to expand into tree spraying and deep root feeding now asking if anyone can help me with pricing I want to be competitive but do not want to low ball dislike the low ballers they hurt all business I am in Long Island n,y any help would be appreciated thank you in advanced

2. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

When you find out how messy spraying a mature tree is and how much tree sprayer's and root injection equipment cost's, i'll bet you won't be low-balling. The good new's is, in the North-East, people are more likely to value tree's, so you might find a market.

3. Impulse

Impulse LawnSite Member

I have purchased equipment already,a deep root feeder tree guns etc I already have a 200 gallon srayer I purchased from gregson& clark just was hoping someone would be able to help me on how to charge on the deep root feeding, and tree spraying thank you