Tree turned out GREAT-see pics

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by NightLightingFX, Jul 26, 2007.

1. NightLightingFX

NightLightingFX LawnSite Senior Member

This tree was a lot of work but it has been a great advertising tool. In June when I began this tree I needed to get to some high places so I bought a tree climbing kit an began to teach myself how to climb trees. In the process I got stuck in the tree and the local FDP brought a big ladder and got me down. However, the local newspaper came around and took a picture of me stuck in the tree and put it in the news paper. I didn't get any calls off that just a bunch of razzing from everyone I know. When I finished the tree I called up the newspaper, showed them my pics and told them I would be a fun follow-up story. This morning I was the featured story in the business section with a front page picture. I will tell you what, a story like that in the newspaper is powerful, instant marketing. My phone has been ringing off the hook all day. Here are my pics
    ~Ned
    Night Lighting FX

2. NightLightingFX

How the heck do I attach photos?:confused: :confused: :confused:

3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Go to advanced post & use the attach function. I think I use 800 x 800 usually; I could be completely wrong though.

4. NightLightingFX

My pic file is 1920x2560 I guess it needs to be 800x800. This is getting way over my pea brained head.:dizzy:

5. NightLightingFX

I copied a pic to publisher and downloaded it I have no idea what will come out?:hammerhead:

6. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

Download Irfanview (google it and it should be one of the top links displayed)

you need to fit ALL files to a MAXIMUM display size of 800x600....not 800x800

7. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I just open them in paintshop & resize them there w/ a different name.

8. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Man, now you got us all drooling to see this cool project, and it aint on here yet. The suspense is killing me.
    Irfanvue all the way, its way easy.

9. NightLightingFX

I may have figured it out, :cool2:

Copy of tree2 005.jpg

10. NightLightingFX

Looks like I got one pic up