1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trench Blade users

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BCNU, Apr 26, 2008.

1. BCNU

BCNU LawnSite Member

I received my trenchblades I ordered today and put them on my edger to try them out. I put them on the way the pictures on their website showed them installed but the blade hit my bolts on my guard. Turned them around the other way and tried them that way and they worked fine but are backwards from the pics on trenchblades website. (My edger is an Echo). Which way do you guys that use Trenchblades turn your blades? If I need to turn them the other way I may have to grind some off the length of my guard bolts.
  2. Trenchblade

Trenchblade LawnSite Senior Member

It does not matter which way you put it on. I actually had it on backwards than the way I normally do it on the website so you could see the sticker on the blade. Please donut alter your edger guard bolts, it is not necessary just flip it so it is not hitting and you will be fine.
  3. BCNU

BCNU LawnSite Member

OK great, thanks for the info. They worked great but just wanted to make sure I was doing it the right way.