Tri-City Lawn Care's Thread...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TriCityLawnCareLLC, Nov 16, 2011.

1. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

the shot from the back of the truck into the bed is debris from one whole 14hr day of hedge trimming. It was a long day. Myself doing all the trimming and I had three other guys (friends i hired for the day) raking,dumping and doing cleanup.

IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0566.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_1215.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

2. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

oh wait, i was wrong. That is not the pic i have of trimming hedges all day. I had my side-boards on that day. Hmmm, i'll try to find it.

3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

4. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

I re-wired both trailers and made this junction box. I could have ordered on off Amazon but time was the issue. It works pretty well. I did it for about $15.

Completely torn the skid sprayer down and re-built it. Put new diaphragms, all new hoses and fitting (mostly new fittings) re-plumbed the whole thing. Changed all the oils.

welded the peice of steel to the trailer to give the springs more of an angle, make lifting the trailer much easier.

IMG_2116.JPG

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2160.JPG

IMG_2159.JPG

IMG_2164.JPG

IMG_2117.JPG

5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I like your sideboards how high are they?

6. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

Thanks. I actually don't remember the height of the side-boards. I know i made them so they only stick above the cab mayb and inch or two. Hopefully next season i wont have a need for the sideboards-A dump trailer is probably going to be my big purchase of the year, i hope.

7. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

8. LawnMan19

Thanks, yeah I'm thinking a dump trailer for the spring of 2014 for me. How much mulch can you get in it.

9. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

10. LawnMan19

It handles it fine? does it have air bags or extra leaf sprigs on it, or is it stock?