Tri-City Lawn Care's Thread...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TriCityLawnCareLLC, Nov 16, 2011.

1. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Sorry man for not getting back to you guys. I decided to stay in the shop. Rent went up $15 but I can handle it. You guys helped convince me to stay.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Awesome! I think you made an awesome decision.... It's really nice to have a place where prospective clients can come and see you... It shows that you aren't going anywhere. A permanent part of the community. How is that wall going in these temps? I would love to see some progress pics if you can do it later this week....

3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

We finished it same day. Basically we torn down that damaged section and did our best to maintain a foundation and just dry stack and backfill with new gravel. The freezing temps made things difficult.

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Wow! That looks great! Nice little winter job huh?

5. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

I bought a decent spreader off CL beginning of winter and it was doing the job. It was a lesco. I backed into a small pole and bent the motor assembly. I went and picked up a brand new pivot pro. Can't say I'm
    To happy about shelling out the money but it's a nice spreader. Paid $1,800 for it. Also went to alliance ohio and picked up a vibrator motor from Karrier for $180 so now I run bulk. After 4 pallets of bagged I decide against bagged material when possible.

[​IMG]

I found a local place that sells the bulk for $80/ton
    [​IMG]

Karrier Vibrator
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. BandBLawncare

BandBLawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

That spreader looks great! Know anyone in ohio looking for a deere 920a with under 300 hours?

7. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

8. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

9. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

[​IMG]

Had to rig this up for narrow sidewalks
    [​IMG]

Clock my dealer gave us
    [​IMG]

Front and back of this years EDDM postcards. Designed by myself and my office manage with help from Bob in getting it formatted for print
    [​IMG]

A buddy pick up a nice dump
    [​IMG]

Starting to paint her
    [​IMG]

Primed
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I cranked the torsion bars enough to make her level. Getting new rubber and alignment soon

[​IMG]

My old man and I putting all new o2 sensors in
    [​IMG]

I painted her myself. First time ever painting a vehicle. Used harbor freight gun and safety red rustoleum paint. Added some hardner to it. Put three coats on. I'm happy with the results.

[​IMG]

10. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

This is what I had to rig up for narrow sidewalks. The above pic was incorrect

[​IMG]