Tri-City Lawn Care's Thread...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TriCityLawnCareLLC, Nov 16, 2011.

1. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Stuffdeer- ill let you know tomorrow
    Exmarkboy-Richland County
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

IDK what the dimensions of the signs are. I'll get back to you by saturday with them

I'm in Richland County

3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

Update:
    I was working a lot last week on getting equipment ready for the season. So far I've
    Changed hydro fluid in the lesco and fixing a drive issue with the left wheel
    changed oil in the skid sprayer
    re-packed bearing on the trailer and cleaned the brakes
    fixed hour meter on the kubota
    new fuel line and filter for the lesco
    washed the mowers

I have yet to:
    figure out the electrical problem in my truck. I've hooked up a brake control box (Reese) and it shows that it's hooked up but that i'm not connected to my trailer!? I've added the 40 fuse to stud 1 and still no luck. IDK
    power was trailer and waterproof the deckboards
    touch up the paint on the trailer
    clean the trimmer racks
    attach the tool box
    clean up the hand helds.

I'm going to buy a honda hxr 217 vka sometime this week. Anyhow here are a couple of photos. I added the sprayer this winter. The photo of the map is a really cool app i found after reading in the business section today (on lawnsite). It's called measure map for iphone and ipad. using google maps you can find the sqftage of any property. It was like $4 and i've played with it today and it's great. I hope it saves me time and fuel in giving estimates.

photo-2.JPG

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

4. tbone3

tbone3 LawnSite Member

Everything looks great man! Awesome luck this year!!!

Tom

5. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

I bought a "new" truck yesterday. When i woke up yesterday I had no intentions whatsoever in buying this truck. My wife has been telling me lately that I should buy another truck. I agreed with her. My current truck (05 gmc sierra z71 half ton) is paid for and her car is more than paid for. I wanted a second truck for as a backup (last year fuel pump went out in the gmc and i was down for two day, it wasn't fun). Now, my wife will have a 4x4 to drive this winter (if we get any snow).

The truck is a 2007 2500hd classic. I've had my eye on this one all winter and i've watched the price drop form 27,00 down to 21,500 so i snatched in up. It was a trade in and the dealer put the brand new Boss Super Duty and brand new salt box on. I feel like I got a good deal.

photo-1.JPG

photo-2.JPG

photo-3.JPG

photo-4.JPG

6. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats! great looking truck man.

8. Your a smart man to get a backup truck. Depending on how much I grow this year, a backup truck is next on my list. Downtime is the worst and if you can get rid of downtime, you are doing a great thing. Nice pickup.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

Great deal on the truck!!!

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

congrats on the truck. a backup truck is on my list for this year. im looking for a F550 or ram 5500 dump.