Tri-County Lawn & Landscape picture thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TriCountyLawn, Mar 29, 2012.

1. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

If I remember right I was in the 350-4 ballpark when I bought mine a few years ago. It does alright in normal conditions and mulches pretty good if its dry. I just had to complain a little. I see Hustler made a 21 for a little while. Id like to find a cheap one of those , then I would match ..lol

Got a 35 yd mulch job yesterday :weightlifter: Well see what today brings. Cold and rainy so far.

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, those 21'' Hustler's looked pretty good, and I'm not liking the cold I can handle the rain but not a fan of the real cold.

3. TriCountyLawn

Ah , finished everything by Thursday and its raining today Landed a few more mulch jobs as well as mowing accounts. Looking forward to getting started on them. Also ordered a bed edging attachment for my trimmer and a sulky for the mower. Hope they get in today or early next week. But with the rain here the only thing to focus on is my "other" job tonight:cool2:

[​IMG]

4. TriCountyLawn

Got the bull rider on today and played with it on my lawn. Kinda a strange feeling riding on it for the first few mins. If the rain lets up I will be using the echo bed redefiner tomorrow as I used it around the house a little bit and don't see why it wont work on the job site.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And have been putting a new clutch in our old family tractor. I have a blueberry farm to mow once a month and I think its going to be just fine for it. Just got to get it back together.

[​IMG]

5. TriCountyLawn

Did some mulch this week

[​IMG]

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

6. TriCountyLawn

Another mulch pic

[​IMG]

And the bull rider is making it easier on the bigger places for sure.

[​IMG]

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Lookin good man.

8. TriCountyLawn

Did some more mulch this week,I really hate weeding however.

Some before/after combos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. TriCountyLawn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I dont have any "before's" of these areas but trust me they were overgrown to the max.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. TriCountyLawn

Made even better time after learning the ins and outs of using the sulky. If your not fluid with your movement its hard on the mower. I had my helper run it and it was killing me watching.

[​IMG]