Triadvantage Vs. Ultracut

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by jro2625, Apr 13, 2004.

1. jro2625

jro2625 LawnSite Member

What is the difference, how does it affect price, and is it worth it from a homeowner perspective?

2. wherebluegrassgrows

wherebluegrassgrows LawnSite Member

I recently asked my dealer here in Louisville the same question. My guy says there is no difference. I opted for the TT Hp over the TT. I saved about 1300.00 in cost and the cut is great.

3. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

It would be hard to justify the extra cost of a full size lazer for a home owner,however for comercial cutters there is a big difference.

4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Ultracut Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Guys,

Here's how I look at it.

The UltraCut will handle a little bit taller grass or handle the same amount of grass a little bit faster than the TriVantage.

The UltraCut is mounted on the Full size Z and full size TT where they can be optimized with more power and in more ground speed.

Both cut great but in terms of processing the most grass the UltraCut does have an advantage. Some also feel the UltraCut has an advantage when mulching grass as well.

Thanks,

Terry

6. lawn perfection

lawn perfection LawnSite Senior Member

I have both decks and the both work well IMO

7. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM LawnSite Member

I just bought a friend out and in the deal, I got a 60" ZTR. I am the 3rd owner. The one sticker that remains is Trivadvantage Commercial Deck. If I, by chance, give you a serial number, could you tell me the year of the machine and the actual model? Also, this would help in getting a set of books for it too.

Thanks in advance,

Marshall

8. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Marshall,

Send me a pm to terry.eckert@exmark.com with your serial number and mailing address and I'll let you know when you unit was built and send out a set of manuals.

Thanks,

Terry