Tried the T, Z, and GL out at the GIE...my take

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

When you spew BS you should expect to get beat up, maybe those folks from that particular town aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.:laugh:

2. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Don't try to explain to Larry, he knows Z's holds hills just as good as t's he as usual is trying to push your button and play dumb.:rolleyes:

3. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

da, did you check out the turfex 7200e at the show?

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I did, but did not drive a demo (not sure there was one?). Kinda appeared to me like a glorified Triumph. And the handlebars do not come down like on a PG. Also, still uses a single nozzle system which is not my favorite. I also did not like the huge size of the hopper, obstructs my view of the spray pattern too much. The hopper IS single hole which is nice.

5. aaronmg

aaronmg LawnSite Senior Member

One question that I have, and I hate to interrupt the t vs.z part 2 segment....Very entertaining by the way!!! What is the better spray component on the ground logic? The spray boom which covers 9' or the single broadcast nozzle which covers 10'?

6. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks for the info,
    they must have changes alot on it, the 7200 had 3 hole hopper and fold down bars,
    how was the spray bar on front ? easy on /off? 3 nozzles?
    how about the elec pump and wiring etc..did you notice if it has a sererate alternator? and pump size?

thanks

7. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I think you would be much better served with the optional spray bar.