Trimec Plus for Blanket spraying

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by standeruser, Jul 29, 2006.

1. standeruser

standeruser LawnSite Member

Was just Wondering if anyone uses Trimec Plus for blanket Spraying? most people here use Triamine for Blanket.Any thoughts?

2. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Trimec plus for blanket spraying? I think you would experience less shock if you blanket sprayed diesel fuel! JMHO & good luck with those apps!

3. standeruser

WOW! Thanks "Lawn King" Your Knowledge is Limitless.

4. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

There are members here (lawnsite) that have greater knowledge than i. The great thing about the green industry is you never stop learning. 29 years in this business & im always attaining new information, be it on plants, products, equipment, marketing, there is always a better way or product. I was in lawn care when there was no backpack sprayers or lesco spreaders, there are a few of us old timers around.

5. standeruser

Didn't mean to "offend" I was just looking for Info to better educate myself. JMHO ???

6. TurfProSTL

TurfProSTL LawnSite Senior Member

JMHO = just my humble opinion

Trimec Plus is a decent product if you use it late spring before temperatures get hot. Check the label. The MSMA will smoke your good turf if you're not careful.....

7. TurfProSTL

TurfProSTL LawnSite Senior Member

And where the heck is Brick?

8. standeruser

Brick, New Jersey. Thanks for your reply

9. standeruser

I'm mixing at the lowest recomended rate at 1oz AI p/K For Spot treatment,Afraid of burn