Trimmer/Edger Racks for Trailer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nmccoy1, Aug 8, 2013.

1. nmccoy1

nmccoy1 LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

What kind of trimmer and blower racks are you guys using on your trailers? I'm in the market for some but don't want to get something that won't hold up over time. I'm putting them on a 12 foot open trailer. I've done some research and you can spend a lot or a little. I've looked at rackem and packem racks. Those two look pretty similar, other than the price. I have 2 blowers, 2 trimmers & 2 edgers.

Thanks.

2. trock

trock LawnSite Senior Member

Go to trailerracks dot com we use the extreme series work great

3. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

You got that right. :laugh:

4. bwanderson79

bwanderson79 LawnSite Member

+1 I have the Extreme Series trimmer rack and Blower Rack. The construction is heavy duty and they are secure. If you get the trimmer rack, get the optional engine supports at the same time to eliminate engine bounce.

5. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Plus 2 ...not only are the racks great ...but the customer support should any issue arise ...is very very hard to beat.

In edit ...I have the three position rack, the gas can rack, two blower racks, two spracks, the weed eater line holder

6. sven1277

sven1277 LawnSite Senior Member

I have used the same trimmer trap for 13 seasons in an open trailer and now in an enclosed trailer. Very quick. Works great.

7. RELIABLELAWNMAN

RELIABLELAWNMAN LawnSite Member

Using the enclosed version and had it modified to fit my dump trailer. Check out their website.

Attached Files: