Trimmer Line Spool Rack ???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Lawntime Mowers, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Lawntime Mowers

Lawntime Mowers LawnSite Member
    from KC MO

2. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I've got one & am very happy w/ it.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

20 bucks isn't bad, I guess....but with winter coming on, I would build one for 5. A friend of mine built a few, but his keep the spools vertical. They work well. I've seen a FEW from pics on here that guys have built, and they were pretty cool, too. But, f you don't weld, or know anyone first hand that does, like I say...20 bucks,...you can't really get hurt. I mean, it's not ridiculously priced like alot of this trailer accessory stuff is. Most of this stuff is just stupid priced for what it is.

4. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

thats not bad for the price

5. ozd12005

ozd12005 LawnSite Senior Member

I thought of putting one on my set up but remember reading some posts that the sunlight make the trimmer line brittle:confused:

6. Lawntime Mowers

Lawntime Mowers LawnSite Member
    from KC MO

Hey...thanks for the input guys. I've always had my spools tossed around here and there. Just wanted a easier way to get things done faster with less mess and much less confusion etc.
    I don't think sunlight will be much of an issue since we go through a spool so darn fast.
    I've gotta get a welder and learn how to build my own toys. I have a ton of ideas that will require a welder some day.