Trimmer Line

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bluegrass Lawn Service, Nov 6, 2000.

1. Bluegrass Lawn Service

Bluegrass Lawn Service LawnSite Member

I've been on the Lawn Site for a couple weeks and really enjoy the tips and ideas you folks have. But I've not seen anything on trimmer lines. Well I found a new one that works better that anything so far. I've tried many types diamond shaped, square shaped, round, small and big. However I believe this is new to the market. It's called Mega Twist! The company name is Sufix. Happened upon it at a Quality Farm and Fleet Store near me. bought a 1/2 pound spool and my guys love it. It's cut is unbelievable. It's easier on the trimmer and cuts like a lawn mower and it's quieter. This trimmer line is spiraled so that the entire line is cutting, not just the tip like most trimmer lines. I'm not trying to sell you on a product but after using that 1/2 pound spool I called the company to find out how I could order the bigger 5 pound spools. Here is a toll free number if your interested. it's Sufix U.S.A. Inc. 1-800-543-4245 ask for mega twist trimmer line. http://www.sufix.com

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

3. dhicks

dhicks Member

I have been using mega twist line since I hoarded multiple sample packs at Expo back during July? It's great line but hard to find!