Trimmer Lock Questions

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CTservices, Apr 2, 2002.

1. CTservices

CTservices LawnSite Member

Anyone know of a online dealer that sells Trimmer Traps at a discount or something that works similar to a Trimmer Trap but cheaper? Need to lock up 2 trimmers, blower, and 1 edger.

Thanks

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

3. CTservices

Thanks for the reply....checked the website, and I have a Northern Store just down the road, haven't ever seen Trimmer Trapps there before!

Later,
    Chris
    CTServices

4. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

We have them on our trailer and like them VERY much. Just remember to lube them every once in a while!

5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

That's where I got mine. They're on the website and in the catalog. Since you have a store close to you go in there and ask about them.

6. keifer

keifer LawnSite Senior Member

I got mine at northern for 150 where one of the dealers in town wanted 200. I got the three trimmer rack. the system is better than the two it is much easyer to load and worth the extra money.

7. kroll

kroll LawnSite Member

J-Thomas 3 trimmer 124.99

8. CTservices

Trimmer trap-3 right?
    checked there website, couldn't find it. Is this a catalog only item? I ordered a catalog just in case.

Thanks

9. kroll

kroll LawnSite Member

Yea the web page ain't much,They have a search feature that will get you installation instructions.&a pic. here is the part # TR68
    page 179 2002 master catalog ph. # 1-800-828-7980