Trimmer or walk behind

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tacoma200, Sep 5, 2006.

1. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Just wondering what you would use on this and how much you would charge. Is it too much for a wb or trimmer.

(of course I'm not serious)

Cudzu.jpg

2. jkingrph

jkingrph LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like kudzu, you'll never keep up. LOL

3. tacoma200

Your right. Great idea to import this stuff from China for control of the highway right away, huh. It's taking over in alot of places around here.

4. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

cutting the kudzu or cutting the strip of "junk" in front of it (on the right side of the pic?)...... WB for the junk.. maybe 2 or 3 passes for a decently clean cut side discharging... the kudzu..... well id buy stock in roundup b4 tackling that job, no tellin whats under there as far as it being flat or how rough... could ptentially do some damage to a mower if soemthing "snuck up on ya" id hit it with a good shot of roundup like the DOT does on roadsides, then come back with more roundup about 5 days later to finish it off. then WB or trimmer on it.

5. YotaNate

YotaNate LawnSite Member

Lots of fence, and a herd of goats.

6. tacoma200

I was just joking about cutting that mess of kudzu. I was being sarcastic about what a good idea they had bringing this stuff over here for erosion control and now it taking over trees, power lines, etc. Just the goverment taking care of us.

7. walker/redmax

walker/redmax LawnSite Senior Member

The government seems to always find THE BEST solution to our problems don't they?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good luck buddie. That stuff grows about ten times faster than a mower or trimmer will cut it. Round up!

8. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_g2603/is_0004/ai_2603000478