Trimmer Rack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GreenClips, Jan 26, 2006.

1. GreenClips

GreenClips LawnSite Member

Does any one know who makes trimmer racks for your trailer. Any help would be nice

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Trimmer trap... http://www.trimmertrap.com/

Also green touch, jungle jims, and so on... there's dozens available but IMO the Trimmer Trap is the best

3. BALDEAGLE

BALDEAGLE LawnSite Member

a search will get ya lots of info.

4. GreenClips

GreenClips LawnSite Member

thank you that sould help

5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Acutally the search feature on here dosn't help much at all unless you are looking for a brand of something. doing a search for "trimmer rack" leads to 642 results and the only one I saw on the first page that had anything to do with trimmer racks was this post. I with the search feature would respond to specific words or phrases like google and other search engines do by putting what you are looking for in quotes like: "trimmer trap" or even trimmer+trap, that way only posts with those two words together would be pulled up and not every post with just the word trimmer OR trap in it.

6. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Any good equipment dealer should have them or be able to get them. Mine are Green Touch from Lesco.

7. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Actually, I got a nice rack off ebay at the end of last summer. It was about 80 dollars, and was designed so the trimmers to not roll around in the racks as you drive, very well put together. Go to ebay and do a search and it should help.