Trimmer Rack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DerekRedd, Feb 12, 2006.

1. DerekRedd

DerekRedd LawnSite Member

Does anyone know what type of trimmer rack this is?

CIMG6076.jpg

2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Its a Trimmer Trap and its the best you can get.

3. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

TrimmerTrap - they are wonderful!!!

4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Judging by the stickers on it that say "Trimmer Trap" I'd guess it was a Trimmer Trap... :waving:

I LOVE mine! I have had a Green Touch rack before and I had a lot of breakages on trimmers that year from them constantly rattling around in them all the time. The trimmer trap racks are more stable because they attach to both the top rail and the trailer deck. They also hold the trimmers tight so they don't flop around.

5. DerekRedd

I appriciate the replies.

6. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

We have a two Trimmer Trap racks, one on each of our trailers. They hold the trimmers in place and allow you to lock the trimmers with one lock.

7. DerekRedd

Does anyone know how much for one like in the pic. would go for new, I checked out the website and they didn't list the price?

8. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

We have a trimmer trap rack in 1 trailer love this,try preco they offer a aftermerket rack it is the same as trimmer trap.

9. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

The Preco racks are not the same as the Trimmer Trap models. Preco doesn't make a model that locks all three with just one lock. The Trimmer Trap is designed to hold the trimmers tight so they don't bounce around. Spend the extra and buy the best. I think i paid around $150 for mine but that was several years ago, i think they are cheaper now.

10. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

the 3 trimmer model list for 199.00, we paid 69 bucks for a 3 trimmer model from preco enough said.