Trimmer Rack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by spcfoor, Jul 15, 2004.

1. spcfoor

spcfoor LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone have any drawings of a trimmer rack they have built? I dont want to spend 300 on one from trimmertrap. Thanks in advance.

2. hubby-wife

hubby-wife LawnSite Member

Working on that. Will upload pics when its finished.

3. selnoil

selnoil LawnSite Member

Go on e-bay type in gridiron rack. The seller should be billyhass-----. Cool system for only $139.00. I just bought a proslide from him for $140 and he was good to deal with, answered his phone and answered all my questions. Paypaled him $$ Tuesday night and proslide arrived this morning (Thurday) via UPS. Just installed it minutes ago (works awesome!!!!!!!)

You can see the full gridiron system at www.novaecorp.com

Hope that helps.

4. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

No offense but, are you gonna build your own mowers too? Nothing substitutes for quality craftsmanship. We talk about that all the time about our own work here on this site.

5. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Go look in the pictures forum for my completed rig. I made my own rack, I think it's great. And between the rack and the shelf, I have $30 invested..

6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Assuming it's for an open trailer, go to www.precoparts.com.

They sell a 3 trimmer rack for like $99 )or was it $69?? Hmmm,.. can't remember now).

These are great, I've had mine for like 3 years. No need to spend $300 for a trimmer rack!

7. kwelch

kwelch LawnSite Member

I just bought a Proslide and Gridiron Rack System from billyhass04@artisticproduction.com (508-328-3433) too. I called Billy and he was very very nice. The prices are unbelievable. I will post some pics when I receive them :D

8. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

I have these and been using them for 2 years. I love them and they were 69.99

http://www.precoparts.com./category.cfm?Category=107

9. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

If you have a Tractor Supply Store near you, you can get that same 3 Trimmer rack for $59.99. We have several and they are very heavy duty and well made.

10. kwelch

kwelch LawnSite Member

I fogot to mention that the Gridiron Rack System has a LIFETIME warranty on them.