Trimmer Racks for the truck?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by mc24034, Mar 3, 2007.

1. mc24034

mc24034 LawnSite Member

Does anyone know if they make such a thing? I have a regular size bed F150. Any help on this would be great. I have a rack in my enclosed trailer but I have alot of small yards that I mow with my Quick Samuari and I dont need the trailer and with the trimmers on the rack, Id have more space in the truck bed. Thanks in advance.
  2. Turfcutters Plus

Turfcutters Plus LawnSite Senior Member
  3. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Or, Jungle Jim's racks.
  4. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I would go with Trimmer Trap. THE BEST rack out there, and very great service. I ordered mine factory direct, with it here in 2 or 3 days, because I dont have a local dealer. They obviously would want you to go through your dealer though if you have one close.
  5. mc24034

mc24034 LawnSite Member

I understand that there are these racks. Ive looked at them But are they setup to be hooked up to the bed of the truck? I dont need them for a trailer.
  6. Pat at Capstone

Pat at Capstone LawnSite Member

yes there are brackets that are available to mount to a truck
  7. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

I looked into the same thing and was not able to find anything. I ended up going to a metal fab shop and told them what I wanted, showed them a picture of the trimmer trap so they would have an idea and now they are making something that will hold the stuff and lock it. Not like trimmer trap really but same concept. They are being powder coated and will be installed next week. I will pm you some pics if you are interested.

8. mc24034

mc24034 LawnSite Member

Alright thanks. How much is that going to cost?