1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trimmer racks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Martinsworth, Apr 24, 2000.

1. Martinsworth

Martinsworth LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I am thinking about buying a trimmer rack. I have looked at the jungle jim's stuff but it only holds 3 trimmers. I really like the idea of the Gridiron from Novae Corp. The web site says it is customizable. Anybody out there using this yet?
  2. VWBug61083

VWBug61083 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

I've heard of jungle jim's, but never heard of the other one you mentioned. I personally have a rack I made myself out of some pipe I bought at sears. Jungle jim's stuff is good too.
  3. cclllc

cclllc LawnSite Senior Member

Get the one from trimmer trap and you will be very happy.Trust me.Get the one that holds 3 trimmers.
  4. gorrell

gorrell LawnSite Senior Member

I've got the trimmer trap unit that holds 3 trimmers and love it. It has a feature that locks the trimmers in place and can be padlocked. I mounted it on the front of the trailer, that way it's never on the wrong side when you need to access it. I also just purchased a trimmer mate from Jungle Jim's. It mounts on any ZTR and holds 1 trimmer that you carry around with you. Handy as a pocket on a shirt. I don't know how I ever got along with out it. Check one out! Thanks, Lynn