1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trimmer Racks

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by lawnguy27, Aug 28, 2011.

1. ochosdaddy

ochosdaddy LawnSite Member

I used to swear by those Trimmer Trap TT1 chinese knock-offs until...

...I discovered Jungle Jims racks. No more stupid pins to loose. Holds trimmers better...and I doubt they'd ever start wearing down the steel on the trimmer shafts like my cloned TT1 did. Yes, they're more costly, but worth it in the end. :dancing::dancing::dancing:
  2. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Buy yourself a Extreme Series rack and you'll never buy another. I had a Trimmer Trap before and the Extreme Series is light years better. Always buy a bigger rack then you need. I have the four place rack.

The Extreme Series is the fastest rack on the market. It's the only rack that will not twist up the grips on your string trimmers. Go online and check out the video. All other racks are inferior. You get what you pay for.
  3. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

4. jojoleafsfan

jojoleafsfan LawnSite Member

Just got the trimmer traps in July, so far so good

5. Garrett'sGrassGrooming

Garrett'sGrassGrooming LawnSite Member

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice,the trimmer traps seem good..im like when i get mine trailer for the trimmer rack go with one that holds one or holds two im thinkin the second in case i add a extra trimmer or such,anyway nice is that the 265 another guy i know has two and loves them one without the guard and other has edgit on it..got it all there cooler,gas cans,trimmers,mowers haha
  7. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the lowes ones. They tear up the trimmers though. Which kind has a place where you can turn the bar and then lock the whole rack with one padlock? Running a cable lock through them gets old after a while.