trimmer racks?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lawnbgone, Sep 17, 2004.

1. lawnbgone

lawnbgone LawnSite Member

I'm shopping for a 4 trimmer rack for the side of our trailer(6'x10') and found very few in our price range (under $400). Something I can bolt on.
    Oh, I want to mount it on the right side of the trailer, but; my son wants it on the left.I think it's safer on the right.????

2. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

try Preco parts. I bought a trimmer rack that holds three for $69.99 and love it. Came with 3 keyed alike padlocks also.

Put the rack on the passenger side of the vehicle/trailer, that way when you pull up to an account and are parked in the street the trimmers are right there for you to grab.

http://www.precoparts.com/ Here's the link to Preco.

Buck

3. BladesAway

BladesAway LawnSite Member
    from Ok

Buy the one he wants and mount it on the right side facing the left :p Fair is fair right?

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

5. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Go with the trimmer trap. I've used them for years and nothing compares. They are often imitated but not duplicated. They use 1 lock to lock down all trimmer/stick edgers. You can get them in 3 or 4 place racks. Definately mount on the passenger side of vehicle, much safer that way.

6. lawnbgone

lawnbgone LawnSite Member

Thank you guys. This should be of help. Hope everyone had a great season,
    We did. Thanks LORD

7. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member