Trimmer transport

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C&K, Jan 2, 2008.

1. C&K

C&K LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

Do any of you use trimmer mounts on mowers for transport? If so, where do you get them or did you make them yourself? I searched the subject but got no results. Maybe I'm not using the right terms. Thanks!

2. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

There are a couple out there. I don't use them though.

3. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

take a look at the website that sells proslide sulkys..They have one on there that mounts on a WB or a Z.

4. naturescape

www.novae.com That's one of the 2 I've seen, and the one I'd get if I wanted one. I have their racks on my trailer/truck for years, they are great.

5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

They work if you have trimming in the middle of a large area.if you run with them all the time you can damage the trimmer.

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Ray

Happy new year!

7. SpudsM15

SpudsM15 LawnSite Senior Member

We outfitted our trailer with trimmertrap dual blower racks, trimmer rack and backpack sprayer racks.
    Also got the trimmer clamp on the z, comes in handy when the guys go ahead to the next prop on the z...
    All the equipment seems to be holding up good.

8. hdtvluvr

hdtvluvr LawnSite Senior Member

The link you provided was for a financial/insurance company. I was going to ask you to check the link but I found it here: http://www.novaecorp.com

Have you got any photos showing the mount location and the trimmer attached?

9. naturescape

10. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member